What is an Online Trading Voucher?
The Trading Online Voucher is a grant to help small businesses develop their E-commerce website or digital strategy. These Online Trading Vouchers are available up to the value of €2,500 (50% of eligible costs up to the maximum of €2,500).
Is my business eligible?
The vouchers are targeted at businesses with the following profile:
- Limited Online Trading presence
- Less than 10 employees
- Turnover less than €2m
- Applicant business must be trading for at least 12 months
- Business must be located in the catchment area of a LEO that is participating in this scheme
What can the Online Trading Vouchers be used for?
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website such as implementing online payments or booking systems
- Purchase of Internet related software
- Online advertising
- Development of an app
- Implementation of a digital marketing strategy
- Consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an online trading activity
Vouchers cannot be used for:
- Development of brochure websites
- Purchase of non-internet related software
- Anything other than online trading related activity
Ready to apply for an Trading Online Voucher?
TOV Application Process Includes attending TOV info Seminar AND filling out an Application Form:
- Trading Online Voucher Information Seminar – Those wishing to avail of a voucher, must attend an obligatory Trading Online Voucher Information seminar. At each seminar attendees will be informed of the purpose of the scheme and how best to use and get value from the application of the voucher.
(Book your place on our next information seminar: Please contact your local Enterprise office https://www.localenterprise.ie/Meath/Financial-Supports/Online-Trading-Vouchers/)
2. Submit Application Form – Only those people who attend the trading online voucher information seminar and meet the eligibility criteria will be sent an application form to apply for a voucher from our LEO. The next application deadlines are: CURRENTLY ACCEPTING
If you would like your company to benefit from this fantastic grant, which covers for funding up to 50% of your expenditure, please contact Anndan Media for more details. You can call us on 01-8256057 or 087-2430608, email [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help you plan ahead and maximise your investment in your online presence.