Infographic: Why Brands Are Using Video Marketing In 2018?
Content is only successful if it delivers to the consumers what they want, when they want, and how they want it.
Right now, what wears the trousers in content marketing is Video Marketing, and it does not look to be ceding first place in the near future.
Facebook, Newegg and many other companies are investing significant amounts of money into video marketing, and here are just a few reasons why:
• About 60% of decision-makers prefer to watch a video about a product or service rather than read an article about it
• Videos are estimated to claim well more than 85% of all web traffic by 2020
• Adding videos to website landing pages improve conversion rates up to 80%
• Up to 70% of customers are more than likely to purchase a product after they have watched a video about it
• Up to 90% of online marketers have adopted video marketing as one of their main content and digital marketing strategy.
Video marketing has the ability to propel your business to unimaginable heights simply because it is highly visual and auditory, making it much easier for users to remember, compared to text-based content. In addition, it is adaptable on all devices and goes viral in seconds.
To learn more facts and stats as well as guides and hints on video marketing, have a look at the infographic from 16Best below.